Remember the Spring Sewing Swap that Kestrel Makes organised? Well, it’s taken me a couple of weeks to get this post up, but here’s the super lovely goodies that Grace at Ideas and Inspirations sent me.
Vogue 7190, a cute straight skirt pattern.
McCall’s 8346 – a rather amazing pattern for miniature houses with furniture and families!! Seriously, how adorable is this?!? There are bear, mouse and rabbit families. And the houses have carry handles on the roof so you can pick them up and take them with you.
And a copy of Golden Hands magazine, part 25, from the 1970s.
- A nice long length of white heavy lace
- A card of 8 pretty blue buttons
- Two vintage spools of thread – one green and one yellow. On those lovely old wooden cotton reels! Love them!!
- A pack of square snap fasteners
- A vintage grey open-ended cardigan zip. (Now to make a cardigan especially to put this into, haha!)
- A little bag of mixed vintage button goodness
- A vintage box of hardened steel pins
And two lovely lengths of fabric – a lightweight white with pink floral design that’s just crying out to be turned into a blouse, and a medium weight, slightly rough-woven length of grey with pink and blue checks running through it, which is likely to be turned into a bag as it’s just a bit too short for a skirt.
All wrapped up super pretty in some gorgeous wallpaper!
Thank you so much Grace! I love it all!! 🙂