Taking part in the Swap Your Stash party? Want to know who else is participating so you can arrange some awesome swaps? Here’s the list!
(Note: this list will be getting updated all during February, as more people list things they’re wanting to swap, so keep checking back here or on the Swap Your Stash Pinterest board to see what’s new.)
Want to be added to the list? Just leave a comment below with a link to your blog post showing what you have to swap, and we’ll add you on!
So what’s being swapped?
- Anne from Mercury Handmade Fashion has a lovely bunch of fabric up for swapsies, with all sorts of gorgeous textures going on. She also has a bunch of patterns, which can be found on the Pinterest board
- Anne from Pretty Grievances has lots of pretties to swap – fabric, patterns, and notions. (Chenille rickrack, anyone?)
- Head on over to Sew-and-so for more swap goodness. Lots of fabric over here, with pretty floral prints.
- I’ve got a bunch of vintage patterns up for swapping – 1960s, 70s and 80s.
- More pretty fabric over at The Crazy Gypsy Chronicals. Florals and sparkles and other prettiness!
- More cute patterns over at Tropical Threads, including some nice work-suitable ones.
- Various lengths of fabric from my stash.
- Nikki has both fabric and patterns to swap
- Some more fabric from my stash.
- Konnie has a huge range of patterns to swap, all nicely arranged by category on a Pinterest board