Who says pink and red don’t go together? Whoever it is, I completely disagree with you. And this Wednesday a bunch of us demonstrated that by wearing pink and red together. So there.
- Skirt – vintage Scottish tweed, from either a clothes swap or an op shop, I forget which
- Cardigan – vintage (1970’s?), from a clothes swap. I think it was previously in the closet of the lovely Christina
- Merino long-sleeved top – from a clearance sale a couple of years ago
- Brown knee-high tights – from chain-store Glassons
- Red boots – Dr Martens (yay!)
- Bird necklace – from chain-store Equip
Next week’s Wednesday Wardrobe Challenge – shiny! We’re gonna be like magpies!